1/05/2011

Getting started the blog!

Dear Firends,

I finally started the blog. I will try to write in English but sometimes I will use Japanese as well.

I want to write down mainly about Forestry Problems, Timber Usage, Japanese Culture, and the Life of Japanese people. I am interested in the reactivation of Japanese rural area. And because I've studied about Japanese forestry and timber construcion, in my university and graduate school, respectively, I want to share my idea with many people. Sometimes I also want to write down about myself, my idea or my life. I will do it slowly day by day as I don't have so much time.

As for forestry, I want to make this blog as a platform or discussion board to communicate with many people who's interested in the forest/environment/sustainablity matters. I won't make the contents too professional so that everyone who reads this blog can understand them. And if someone realises mistakes in the contents, the correction would be really welcomed.

One thing I'd like to keep you mind is that I hope everyone to know that each idea has right and wrong aspect at the same time. Please do not just make a critical comment but let's share the positive idea.

Please contact me freely to akipos07@gmail.com whenever you want. I will try to reply as many as possible.  I really appreciate you if you can correct my English or teach me many expressions.

Akihiro,
5th Jan 2011

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿